Ganden Samye Trekking
In the morning visit Potala, which was originally constructed in 637 by Songtsen Gampo, the first king of the united Tibet, and later expanded and served as the winter residence
Day 01: Flight Kathmandu/Chengdu-Lhasa
In the early morning transfer to airport and fly to Tibet, upon arrival at Gonggar Airport, pick up and transfer to Lhasa(3650 m) with about 1 1/2 hours driving (100km), in the afternoon rest and acclimatize.
Day 02: LhasaIn the afternoon visit Jokhang temple, the center of the Tibetan Buddhism and the sacred land of Buddhist followers where innumerable pilgrims come for worship everyday. The temple, built in 647, is the earliest wood-and-masonry structure still existing in Tibet. Surrounding the Jokhang Temple is the bustling Barkhor Market place which is the religious and social focus of Lhasa.
Day 03: LhasaIn the morning visit Drepung monastery the sacred land of Gelukpa sect., which was created in 1416 and the second, third and fourth Dalai Lama once resided in. In the afternoon visit Sera monastery, which was created in 1419 and has always been an important Buddhist seminary. As rose are planted everywhere in the monastery,still 200 lamas live in there.
Day 04: Drive Lhasa-Gandan
Drive to Gandan monastery, 45 km from Lhasa. Gandan was founded in 1409 by Tsongkapa, Gandan was the first and foremost Gelukpamonastery, constructed by Tsongkhapa himself.
Day 05: Gandan – Samye trekking (Camping )
Day 06: Gandan – Samye trekking (Camping )
Day 07: Gandan – Samye trekking (Camping )
Day 08: Gandan – Samye trekking Camping
Day 09: Arrival at Samye monastery – Tsedang
Visit Samye monastery, then drive to Tsedang, in the afternoon visit Yongbulahlang Palace.
Day 10: Drive Tsedang – Chengdu/Kathmandu.In the early morning transfer to airport and fly back to Chengdu.
- Airport - hotel -airport pickup and drop by private vehicle in Kathmandu.
- Two nights’ hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan as per category.
- Two nights’ hotel in Pokhara on BB plan as per category.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking period.
- Local fresh fruits where available.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
- Annapurna area Trekking map, one in a group.
- An experienced Government license holder guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa to carry your bags during the trekking 2:1, max 20 KG baggage/porter.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- Ground transportation by tourist coach from Kathmandu to Pokhara and VV and by private vehicle from Pokhara to trekking starting point and back.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available) if required.
- All necessary paper works and Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP fees).
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Farewell Dinner before departure
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected but not mandatory).
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Airfare if required.
- water Bottle
No fixed departures.