Ladakh Round Trip
This area is known for the most popular hiking route because of its beauty. After a visit to Stok Palace, where you can admire the old Thankas, jewelry and religious objects
Day 01:Arrival at New Delhi, Transfer to hotel. Afternoon City tour
Day 02: Delhi and overnight train to Shimla, Sightseeing of Old and New Delhi. In the evening, take the night train to Kalka
Day 03:Shimla, You will arrive at Kalka in the morning and then change the train for Shimla, the summer capital of British India. Overnight in Shimla
Day 04/05:Manali, You will drive through many mountain villages and apple orchards to end up in the cozy little village of Manali in the Kullu area. Next day you will visit Hadimba Temple, Vashishta Temple, Hot Spring and old Manali. Overnight in Manali.
Day 06/07: Jispa, Sensational drive over the Rohthang pass. To have good acclimatization, we stay two nights at Jispa (3100 m.) where we will have our first acquaintance with the Bhuddist culture. We visit Gemur monastery, Castles and walk back to the hotel.
Day 08: Sarchu, Drive further on, pass through mighty canyons. Overnight in tented camps of Sarchu.
Day 09:Sarchu-Leh, The road to Leh winds all the way up and cross the Tanglang La (5065m), the second highest motorable pass in the world. We continue our way along beautiful aquarelle-lakes and unforgettable views to end up in Leh late in the afternoon. Overnight hotel Leh.
Day10/11/12: Leh and Around, You will visit different Buddhist Gompas from Medieval period like Tsemo Gompa, Sankar Gompa and Leh Palace etc. The other day, you will have excursion to Shey Monastery and Thiksey Monastery. Afterwards, we visit Hemis Monastery where famous Hemis Festival is celebrated every year at the peak time of summer.
Day 13-16: Likir – Tingsmogang Trek, From Likir you will start the walking tour. This route seldom goes higher than 4000m, where you walk through a beautiful, almost unreal landscape. From a far distance you can spot fresh green nature, an oasis where the people of Ladakh live and survive in this overwhelming nature. We pass breathtaking canyons, and enjoy the views at the pastel Color Mountains of which the peaks are covered with snow.
Day 13-16: Stok- La Trek, From Stok, we start the walk trek and cross-sparkling streams and open fields. Slowly we climb to the Stok-la Pass. On 4900 m. we have a spectacular view over Ladakh and snowcapped summits rise in the distance as far as the border of Tibet and the Karakorams in Pakistan.
Day 13-14-15: Nubra Valley Safari (Restricted Area),The Nubra valley, situated at the old caravan route in Ladakh was opened in 1994 for tourists. You will feel yourself as pioneer to visit this untouched area. We drive on the highest motorable way in the world! The Khardung-la (5602 m) and enter the forbidden valley.
Day 16 -17: Leh: You will discover more the capital of Ladakh. Leh is the link of the legendary Silk Route between the old Cathay, which was the name of China in times of the great Kublai Khan, and India.
Day 18: From Leh, we take a flight over the Himalayas back to Delhi. Overnight in hotel Delhi.
Day 19: Free day for shopping.
Day 20: Transfer to Airport for departure.
Ladakh-Markha valley trek
Day 01-11: As same as Ladakh Roundtrip
Day 12-18: Markha Valley Trek, This area is known for the most popular hiking route because of its beauty. After a visit to Stok Palace, where you can admire the old Thankas, jewelry and religious objects, we start hiking with our guide and other crews. In the first part, we will follow the trail of Stok-la trek. We will have views at the dry and arid beautiful landscape. You will witness the sloping landscapes, rolling creeks and dry valleys, but always the view to the purple, gold and carmine mountains. After we pass the Ganda-La (4900m), we arrive at the beautiful Markha village that merges with its natural surrounding. You will certainly gain respect for the Ladakhis, living their sober lifestyle in pure harmony with nature. After the gorges, we pass a little lake and enter the most beautiful valley of Ladakh (4700m) with the Kang Yazee dominant in the background 6400m. The last day leads us through the river and we pass a few Chortens before we arrive at Hemis. Hemis has one of the most beautiful Gompa. (Routing Stock- foot of Stock La-Stock La- Ganda La- Skiu-Markha-Tchatchutse-Nimaling-Kongmaru La-Shang-Hemis and drive to Leh)
Day 19: Leh-Delhi, From Leh we take a flight over the Himalayas back to Delhi.
Day 20: Departure, Transfer to airport for Departure.
- Airport - hotel -airport picks up and drops by private vehicle in Kathmandu.
- Three nights’ hotel in Kathmandu on BB aas per category.
- Two nights’ hotel in Pokhara on BB plan as per category.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking period.
- Local fresh fruits where available.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
- Upper Mustang Trekking map, one in a group.
- An experienced Government license holder guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa/mules to carry your bags during the trekking 2:1, max 15 KG baggage/porter.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- Ground transportation by coach from Kathmandu to Besishahar and Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Private vehicle from Nayapul to Pokhara after trekking.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available) if required.
- All necessary paper works and Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP fees).
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected but not mandatory).
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- water Bottle
No fixed departures.