Though you will not see the scorpion shaped lake (view map) but you will see the sky blue water also snow capped in winter. You will drive along the Yamdrok lake for about an hour to Gyantse.
Lodgings: 4 Nights, twin room en suite in 3★/4★; 2 Night in GUESTHOUSE;
*Meal: 4 Breakfasts & 1 Welcome Dinner
*Travel-licensed vehicle according to group size & season as itinerary needed including gas and parking fee;
*Free Lhasa Railway Station transfer at all time on the first day;
*Free pick-up from airport to hotel at 10:00 am, 14:00 pm and 17:00 pm on the first day;
*Guide: experienced local English-speaking tour guide
*Attractions: all entrance fee mentioned in itinerary
*Permit: Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit (TTB); Alien's Travel Permit(PSB) to be applied in Shigatse with your original passport which takes abt 30mins;
*Travel Agency Liability insurance;
*Express delivery fee of Permit (eg. SF. Express)
*Food & lodgings for guide & driver;
*Oxygen tank for emergency use;
*Two bottles of mineral water per person per day
* International flight to and out of China;
* Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa; (We’d like to book the domestic flight/train ticket at the BEST price. )
* Lunch & Dinner are not included but we will recommend some good ones for you according to your requirements. Usually, it takes 3-10 USD per person for each meal.
* While Gratuities for guide and driver is NOT mandatory, it is expected. Based on their service, you can tip them on the last day of the tour. Each of you is suggested to tip them 5-10 USD/day in total;
* All the commission and tax charged by PayPal, Bank, and government when making payment. (e.g. PayPal --- 4.2%. Wire transfer --- 7%);
* Personal expenses;
* Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.